This year represents Women & Hi Tech’s 20th year of successfully effecting change to advance women in STEM in Indiana, so we are “Celebrating Our Past and Investing in Our Future” throughout 2019. The Women & Hi Tech 20th Anniversary Celebration Event will be held on Friday, August 16, 2019 from 6-11pm at The Willows on Westfield. During this event, we will celebrate our past 20 years by highlighting Women & Hi Tech members who have advanced the cause and careers of women in STEM in Indiana through their contributions to Women & Hi Tech. We will also invest in our future through our “#WHT20for20” campaign by exceeding our $20,000 goal and awarding over $30,000 of scholarship/grants to women pursuing degrees in STEM in Indiana, who intend to stay in Indiana upon graduation.
Doors open at 6 pm and parking is available on site. Attire is business/cocktail, and the agenda for the evening is shown below:
20th Anniversary Celebration Event Highlights:
**By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped, and/or audio-taped during the course of this event and hereby give permission for your image, and/or voice to be used in education, training, promotion, advertisement, and/or trade and communications media by Women & Hi Tech in any and all media outlets throughout the world, without restriction as to frequency or duration of usage.**
***PLEASE NOTE: Women & Hi Tech event registration, including any and all associated registration fee(s), is non-refundable and non-transferable. ***
(1) $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to the overall top graduate or undergraduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
(1) $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to an amazing graduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
(1) $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding undergraduate female STEM student as determined by the selection committee.
(2) $2,000 grants will be awarded to extraordinary professional development female applicants as determined by the selection committee.
(3) $2,000 scholarships and/or grants will be awarded to one or more graduate, undergraduate, and/or professional development applicants as determined by the selection committee.
Additionally, the following Women & Hi Tech Partner Scholarships will be awarded:
20th Anniversary Sponsorship Opportunities:
All content Copyright Women & Hi Tech, BigStockPhoto, or Trusty Applications
Women & Hi Tech is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Federal ID Number: 35-2113596.
Women & Hi Tech, 133 West Market Street, #220, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Contact | Personal Data Usage Policy | Site Map