Women & Hi Tech has a wonderful day of fun, inspiring and motivational activities planned for members and guests at our biennial Spring Networking Event! Please join us at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 15, 2024.
The all-day agenda includes a focused networking game, a panel discussion on the future of STEM education, and a powerful keynote address. To conclude the program, we will honor Women & Hi Tech’s 25 years of supporting women in STEM professions with a birthday celebration and tribute to the successes of all our alumni, who we’ve poured into, and our past and current Board members. Then, spend the afternoon networking with members and friends, watch race practice, and explore the garages where you can meet racers and their crews
The dress code for the event is casual. However, if you plan to visit the garages, no shorts or open-toed shoes are allowed.
This event is open to Women & Hi Tech members and non-members. Member discount pricing ends April 2nd. General registration will continue through April 22nd at 7pm. To ensure there is time for ticket distribution, the last day for ticket sales is April 22nd.
IMS does not permit electronic tickets and there will be no day-of ticket pick up. Women & Hi Tech will communicate opportunities for you to pick up or arrange for pick up of your tickets between April 29th and May 10th.
Program (Attend any or all of the events with your paid registration.)
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am General Registration
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Garages Open, Practice Runs on Track, Experience the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Networking Trivia Game
- 12:00 pm – 12:10 pm Welcome
- 12:10 pm – 12:30 pm Grab Your Boxed Lunch and Have a Seat*
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Forum: The Future of STEM Education in Indiana
- 1:40 pm – 2:20 pm Keynote Speaker
- 2:20 pm – 2:30 pm Break
- 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm Happy Birthday Women & Hi Tech and Alumni Tribute
- 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm Garage Self-guided Tours
- 3:30 pm – 6:00 pm Wine and Chat in the Pavilion
*Order your meal of choice during registration. Arriving late? No problem. Pick your lunch up when you arrive. Eat in our pavilion, outside while watching the practice runs, or take it with you.
IMS requires paper tickets for entry. Ticket distribution will be conducted April 29-May 10 only. You will need to pick up your ticket or arrange for your ticket to be picked up for you. We will reach out to registrants with more details and a reminder closer to the event.
IMS also requires each registrant to sign a waiver. Please read the waiver by clicking this link. When you register, you will select the checkbox acknowledging that you read and agree to the waiver. You may be asked to complete the waiver again on-site the day of the event depending on IMS protocols.
Terms of Participation:
· Member discount registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable. General registration are non-refundable but may be transferred. Lunch selections cannot be changed after April 29th.
· By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you may be photographed, videotaped, and audio-taped during the course of this event and hereby give permission for your image, and voice to be used in education, training, promotion, advertisement, or trade and communications media by Women & Hi Tech in any and all media outlets.